- We invite submissions from women and girls of colour. Current affairs, commentaries, academic essays and book/film/event reviews relating to our aims.
- Submission word count: Upto 1000 words
- On submitting your article please also provide your pen name, a personal bio (100 words max) and a photograph of yourself (optional).
- We accept articles from the global community. You do not need to live in or have lived in Manchester to contribute.
- Email proposals or full articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your writing to Black Feminists Manchester you are granting permission for it to be published on our website and republished across the internet in multiple formats as required. Please inform us in writing if you require permission before we share your article across platforms. We may request exclusive articles connected to ongoing projects and themes.